1. The ticket inspector: He opens the door of the wagon when the time is right, shows us our compartment, keeps our tickets (which unsettled a few of our fellow backpacking passengers…) and takes care of his customers in his wagon.
2. The toilets: Old but clean, even with a toilet brush (so they stay clean).
3. Trees with white blossom growing along the train line. Beautiful in the dark.
4. Our towels drying on the luggage rack.
5. The polish railtracks that are in a terrible state…. we’ve been shaken all night, even feel a bit dizzy in the morning….
6. Dinner in a particular position…. see photo.